Email Campaign Archive
from Ask a Suffragist
join our mailing list
- 09/09/2019 - It was already law, but Connecticut showed its support by ratifying the 19th Amendment on September 14, 1920.
- 09/02/2019 - Minnesota ratified the 19th Amendment on September 8, 1919.
- 08/26/2019 - Happy Women’s Equality Day!
- 08/19/2019 - Frontier Women: Emmeline B. Wells #19forthe19th
- 08/12/2019 - I’m proud that Ask a Suffragist was included in the Pride issue of Kirkus Reviews, alongside notable books by LGBTQ authors.
- 08/05/2019 - The Voting Rights Act became law on August 6, 1965.
- 07/29/2019 - Montana & Nebraska ratified the 19th Amendment on August 2, 1919.
- 07/22/2019 - Arkansas ratified the Nineteenth Amendment on July 28, 1919.
- 07/15/2019 - Women in the Arts: Frances Ellen Watkins Harper #19forthe19th
- 07/08/2019 - Wyoming gained statehood, becoming the first state with equal voting rights for women, on July 10, 1890.
- 07/01/2019 - “We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men and women are created equal.” -Elizabeth Cady Stanton, 1848
- 06/24/2019 - Texas ratified the 19th Amendment on June 28, 1919.
- 06/17/2019 - My nearsighted childhood inspired me to create a Large Print Edition of Ask a Suffragist.
- 06/10/2019 - Come to Ask a Suffragist author events in Boston and Salt Lake City in June
- 06/08/2019 - Book for your collection: Ask a Suffragist by local author April Young Bennett
- 06/03/2019 - Launch Offer: Buy Ask a Suffragist in May or June and get the Illustrated Companion free.
- 05/27/2019 - “April Young Bennett is an inspiration.” -Bat Sheva Marcus, Jewish Orthodox Feminist Alliance #AskaSuffragist
- 05/20/2019 - “Mankind need only be aroused to thought to destroy forever all wrong customs.” -Antoinette Brown, 1853
- 05/13/2019 - “Well-written, entertaining and accessible.” -Olivia Meikle, What’sHerName podcast #AskaSuffragist
- 05/06/2019 - “Ask a Suffragist” for kindle now available for pre-order!