Email Campaign Archive
from Canadian Association of Professional Emplyees
join our mailing list
- 12/17/2021 - Season’s Greetings, CAPE meets with the President of the Treasury Board, CAPE 2022 Calendar and more!
- 08/06/2021 - Summary of training on Bill C-65, CAPE shares interpreters survey results with federal stakeholders and more.
- 06/30/2021 - CAPE Meets with RCMP Commissioner, Every Child Matters, Pre-Budget Consultation Working Group and more!
- 05/31/2021 - Asian Heritage Month, CAPE interpreters’ survey, Bill C-65 and more!
- 05/06/2021 - Mental Health Week: "Get real about how you feel. Name it. Don't numb it."
- 04/30/2021 - Newsletter: Federal Budget 2021, surveys, mental health and wellness seminar and more!
- 04/01/2021 - ERRATUM: broken link- resending CAPE Newsletter
- 04/01/2021 - Newsletter: Annual Report 2020, meeting with Green Party, Phoenix update and more!
- 03/23/2021 - REMINDER! Speaker Series 2021: Working in French in the Federal Public Service
- 03/19/2021 - REMINDER! Speaker Series 2021: Working in French in the Federal Public Service
- 03/17/2021 - Speaker Series 2021: Working in French in the Federal Public Service
- 02/26/2021 - February 2021 Newsletter
- 02/02/2021 - January 2021 Newsletter
- 12/29/2020 - Highlights of CAPE's 2020 Annual General Meeting
- 12/24/2020 - Best wishes and joining the CLC, local AGMs, the Revera campaign and our calendar!
- 12/06/2020 - United against gender-based violence
- 12/04/2020 - Highlights: Anti-Black racism in the workplace, meeting with Official Opposition, new NJC directive and more!
- 12/03/2020 - Not all disabilities are visible: International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- 11/24/2020 - Don't forget tonight's speaker panel on Anti-Black Racism in the Workplace
- 11/20/2020 - REMINDER! SPEAKER PANEL SERIES: Anti-Black Racism in the Workplace