NCETM Professional Development Lead Accreditation is designed for those who lead professional development for teachers of maths.
This programme is for teachers of maths (all phases from Early Years to post-16) who have existing commitments and responsibility for designing, leading and evaluating maths teacher professional development, and the potential to develop further.
Whilst participating in this fully funded PD opportunity you will:
- Develop knowledge of models of CPD for maths teachers
- Consider the themes and issues in teaching maths, and the implications of these in supporting other teachers
- Design a professional development programme, deliver it, and evaluate it
- Develop relationships with senior leaders to support a sustainable culture of maths CPD
- Increase your own subject knowledge and professional practice.
Visit the NCETM website for more information and an application form.
The closing date for applications is 17:00 Friday 20 May 2022.