We have a few pieces of very important information to share with you today. Here it goes, in VERY PARTICULAR order:
1. Registration prices are going UP!! Starting September 1st, Adult Registration increases from $40 to $50! Kid’s Registration will remain at $20 because we won’t blame the kids for any adult absentmindedness. Registration is very easy right from our homepage @ f3naperville.com!
2. Any registration AFTER September 1st will not be guaranteed a T-shirt! We recognize the importance of a good race t-shirt and, spoiler alert, this year’s race shirt is a new color and has the sweet logo sprawled on the back. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime merch opportunity!
3. There are still SPONSORSHIPS available! All the information about the Sponsorships can be found right here: https://f3naperville.com/5ksponsor/. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Check out the All-Star line-up of some of our current SPONSORS!!
- Shack Shine
- Executive Construction, Inc.
- Clear Perspective Advisors
- The Miranda Group
- Interpro Translations
- Total Collision & PDR
- Frontline OCR
- Naperville Running Company
- Optimum Nutrition
- Paul Hanft, Baird & Warner
- Twin Vines Real Estate Services, LLC
- Hasselbaum Law
4. Can’t race? Can’t sponsor? Feel free to DONATE! This event is the premier fundraising event of the year for the F3 Naperville Foundation! With proceeds from the event the Foundation will be able to field and fulfill Donation Requests from local registered non-profit organizations, charities, and humanitarian causes and DONATE funds back to them to support their pursuit of their own missions. Only together can we have the biggest IMPACT on our community!!
Thank you for your support, generosity, time, and money!
The F3 Naperville Foundation