EUREKA – Call for Proposals in Artificial Intelligence & Quantum Technology
EUREKA, an international network for market-driven industrial R&D collaboration, has launched a multi-lateral call for proposals for joint R&D projects in artificial intelligence and quantum technology. Participating countries for this call for proposals include Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Israel, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) – funding possible for IRAP eligible SMEs
- Large enterprises and industries
- Research organizations
Sectors of focus:
- artificial intelligence (AI)
- quantum technology/quantum sensing
Deadline to apply: July 1, 2019
For more information, please contact Eric Holdrinet.
Why should Canadian SMEs apply?
- Gain access to global supply chains and new markets, technologies and skills.
- Work with partners beyond national borders, developing new products and accelerating time-to-market.
- Work with funded partners.
There will be matchmaking opportunities at the upcoming EUREKA Global Innovation Summit in Manchester, May 14-16, 2019, as well as a “project pitch session” for participants with project ideas who are looking for partners. Several countries involved in this Call for proposals will bring delegations from those technology sectors.