Change can be a good thing.
I am delighted to announce I am re opening my studio from Monday 3rd August.
In line with government guidelines and indeed with a lot of preparation from Body Control Pilates main office I am satisfied I can re open my studio to create a safe environment from which to welcome you back and teach.
I appreciate that not everyone is ready or can come back to the studio, and so I will continue to run classes on Zoom, with a maximum 2 people in the studio.
To ensure your safe return
1.The studio has been deep cleaned before opening (and painted)
2. The floor and all touch points will be cleaned between each lesson.
3. 2 clients plus myself in the studio.and up to 3 clients on Zoom.in a lesson.
4. Separate entrance for each client , with hand sanitiser, and a chair for "stuff". Please use sanitiser on entering and leaving the studio.
5. Please where possible bring your own mat, band & ball. and please wear non slip socks.
6. Doors can be left open (weather dependant)
7. Face masks are optional for clients.I will wear a visor.
8. I am leaving 15 mins between sessions for cleaning , so remain in your car and I will call you in.
9..I will not teach in the studio if I am not 100% healthy or have been exposed to anyone with the virus in the past 14 days.
10. If you find out at any point within 14 days of being at my studio, you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or suspect you have COVID-19 , you must tell me immediately so I can take the appropriate action and inform the NHS Track & Trace office.
The new layout of the studio.
If you would like to come back to studio please contact me 07771752816 /email. I will send you a CVSQ form to sign,and return before your first visit to the studio.This gives me permission to hand over your details to NHS track & trace if necessary.
Due to the changes at my studio, I am changing my pricing structure. From 4th August 2020.
Lesson in the studio £18 (maximum 2 people.including Zoom)
Lesson on Zoom £12 (max 3 people including clients in studio)
Private 1:2 £45 in studio
Private 1:1 £50 in studio
Payment by bank transfer after attending class.(if cash please leave in an envelope) Please give 24 hrs notice if you cannot attend class.
Class times (subject to change)
Monday 9 am, 10.15 am 11.30 am
Tuesday 9 am 10.15 am 11.30 am.
Wednesday 9.15 am 10.30 am
Thursday 9 am 10.15 am 11.30 am 4.30 pm.
Friday 8.15 am 9.30 am
Your safety is my number 1 priority and I look forward to seeing you
STAY CALM & PILATES ON.