To all BDMHA members:
As of Oct 4th Nova Scotia is moving into Phase 5 of the reopening plan. With this, we are making some changes to our protocols.
1. Players and spectators may arrive up to 30 minutes before game/practice time.
2. Parents are permitted in dressing rooms for U7, U9, U11.
3. Two spectators are permitted per player.
4. Spectators will need to show proof of vaccination for those age 12 and up, as per Nova Scotia’s Proof of Full Vaccination Policy.
We will continue to use designated entrances for each rink (A to left of main entrance, B&C main entrance, D to right of main entrance).
Players will continue to be screened for Covid-19 symptoms. Please stay home if you are sick.
Masks are required. No food and drink is permitted in the facility.
Please note: Restrictions on spectator numbers are required at this time due to volunteer capacity. Please consider volunteering! We will re-evaluate spectator numbers on an ongoing basis and hope to increase spectator numbers if we have enough volunteers.
Sign-up to volunteer here: https://linktr.ee/BDMHA
Competitive Tryouts and Evaluations - Please monitor these pages for updates
- U11 AA Competitive Tryouts - click HERE
- U11 A/B Competitive Tryouts - click HERE
- U13 AAA Competitive Tryouts - click HERE
- U13 AA/A/B Competitive Tryouts - click HERE
- U15 AA/A/B Competitive Tryouts - click HERE
- U18 AA/A/B Competitive Tryouts - click
- U9 Pre-Skates & Evaluations - click HERE
- Recreation Evaluations - click HERE
Let’s go Blues!
Safety Coordinator, BDMHA