LABS 2020: 8 Sessions, 20+ Speakers, 1 Day
LABS 2020 offers 8 powerful professional development sessions from an exemplary slate of more than 20 adapted sport industry leaders, athletes, influencers, and advocates - all packed into ONE day. Best of all - it's FREE!
The conference kicks off at 8:30 a.m. MST with a keynote presentation from David Grevemberg, CEO of the Commonwealth Games Federation on "Building a Movement for Social Change with Sustainable Impact and Benefit."
Other sessions throughout the day include:
- 2020 Lessons Learned and New Opportunities to Expand the Movement
- Creating Successful Partnerships to Build Successful Events
- What Athletes Want & Need to Maximize Success
- Economic Impact of the Adapted Sport Industry
- Pursuing an Inclusive and More Equitable Region
- Communicating with Power and Passion
- Social Impact of Adapted Sport – Advocacy and Activism
Check out the full LABS 2020 schedule HERE!