- NS Now in Phase 4 of Reopening: On Wednesday we moved into Phase 4 of the provincial reopening plan. The most immediate change for us is that we can now increase the number of people in the building for in-person Masses. As social distancing is still required, our space continues to somewhat limit us in this regard. To try to allow for an increase, we've added a question to the preregistration form pertaining to close contacts (in hopes of seating you together to create more space). If you have any questions about this, please contact the parish office and we will try to help.
- Closing Masses: We have made a few updates to this page on our website, including the dates of closing Masses at St. Francis of Assisi (September 19th) and St. Elizabeth Seton (September 26th). There are also dates of other Masses that will be celebrated at both of these locations prior to the closing Masses and some additional information.
- Video Bible Camp: Tune in to our YouTube channel each day from July 19-26th this week at 12pm to catch our Video Bible Camp as we share the Good News you need to know! Our TV-themed activities include daily Scripture stories, crafts, snack ideas, and more that you can do right at home along with our TV personalities on screen as we explore the Good News of God's faithfulness and His great love for us!
- CWL Bursary Awarded: St. John Vianney Council of the Catholic Women’s League of Canada is pleased to announce the 2021 recipient of our $500 bursary. Marie-Ève Côté has been an active member of our parish and plans to attend St Mary’s University next fall. We congratulate Marie-Eve and wish her every success as she pursues her studies.
- Confessions on Saturdays: Starting on July 31st, we will have confessions prior to the 4:30pm Mass every Saturday from 3:30-4:15pm.
- June Finances: June collection totals have been added to our Give page.