Welcome to September's newsletter
As summer is coming to an end, we are all trying to find and establish new routines. 
We are happy to see our kids going back to school and socialise “in person" again!. However, it might trigger some anxiety or nervousness. Encourage them to focus on the present and avoid thinking too far ahead. 
We can also support our loved ones using essential oils to foster good energy and a sense of peace. 
Using Natural Solutions with our families is not only safe and preventative, but we are also teaching our little ones how to help themselves in a natural and positive way. 

It's a skill for life ❤️

Ideas to support our families on a daily basis

Essential oils actively work to raise oxytocin and dopamine levels in the body, protecting us from a range of potential infections and illnesses. They create a very energetic and happy environment around us, which may be pretty helpful on days when we need a little push.

👉 Diffusing orange in the mornings, helps us start the day in a peaceful way to enjoy breakfast and set out for the day. 

👉 Car diffusers with USB chargers are great to support us during driving times: citrus and floral oils can enlighten school runs. 

👉 If the feel unsettled and a bit anxious at school, help them feel brave with the help of Lavender, Mandarin, Lemon or Sweet Orange. A small roller bottle on the go comes very handy.

👉 At homework time, diffusing Spearmint, Peppermint, Rosemary, Cedarwood, Vetiver or Lime promotes concentration and help all of us getting things done. Let them experiment with the aromas and choose the ones they feel drawn to.

👉 Sleep is very important for your child’s mental health and wellbeing, as well as their development. A Good night's sleep is key to having energy and performs well the following day: Lavender, Frankincense, Litsea, Spikenard, and Vetiver are go-to choices. The use of pillow sprays, choosing an oil to diffuse or having a feet massage may turn into a bedtime routine full of connection and calmness. 

Whether diffusing or topically applied, a powerful combination of essential oils helps  tackle stress, soothes and calms anxieties, unsettledness, boosts concentration and sleep without generating a dependency. 
A balanced  “80/20 approach" means that if we can choose 80% of the time a natural remedy for prevention avoiding dependency and nasty side effects, we leave the other 20% for when we absolutely need an antibiotic or a strong allopathic medicine.
I would like to learn how to use "Natural Solutions"
Clarisa Ayllon Studio

If you are a Health & Wellness professional in need of a space to teach or practice your wellness profession, join the Team and make more people Happy and relaxed 😊  The studio is designed for small size and personalised classes and is located in Englefield Green, Surrey, TW20. 

More about renting the space
New Website 😊

Check out the new Clarisa Ayllon's website, scroll down the Homepage and discover all the ways we can work together.
Check it out !

 Nature’s medicine cabinet  empowers us to take care of our family’s health in infinite ways daily. 
Go natural… less chemicals… more wellbeing!
Want to learn more? ... Get in touch
Book a complimentary 45-minute 
Aromatherapy experience 
completely bespoke to you and your health goals.

Learn how you can work with
Natural Remedies to promote wellbeing of
body and mind.
Get in touch

"Your Health is a long-range investment that will

pay-off when you need it most"

P.S If you do know anyone who might be interested, please kindly share this newsletter with them. Sharing is caring :)

Good Health & Wellness always,

Free feel to following us on our social media links below!
Facebook Facebook
Instagram Instagram
LinkedIn LinkedIn
Copyright © ClarisaAyllon, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.


This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Clarisa Ayllon · 15 Beauforts · Englefield Green · Egham, Sry TW20 0DW · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp