Dear <<First Name>>,
Missed out on last week's workshop - Determining the Data Your School Needs to Meet Its Goals? No worries! Log in to the brand-new ORC3S member portal to access a member-exclusive recording of the workshop (along with more helpful content)!
During this session, we worked collaboratively to identify appropriate data school leaders should utilize to inform their improvement strategies. And:
- Developed an understanding of key measures of success to drive school improvement
- Identifed and discussed systems currently being utilized by school leaders in alignment with their accountability structures
- Showcased examples of triangulated data sources that provide powerful insights and drive continuous improvement cycles
The ORC3S Member Portal is a password-protected section of the ORC3S website where we will host a variety of resources & tools that ORC3S member schools can access anytime you want.
Signing up to create your account only takes a minute:
And you're done! Through your account, you will have access to multiple pages of member-only content:
- Click here and rather than log in, select "sign up"
- Input your email and a password
- Look out for an email notifying you when we have approved your account
- State Policy templates (downloadable for your school to customize)
- Presentations and Other Resources (including session recordings from our annual conference back in January)
- Partner Resources (highly specialized trainings and tools from our partners in the charter school world)
Click here and create your account today!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or run into any problems setting up your portal access.
Iris Maria Chávez
Oregon Coalition of Community Charter Schools