NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship Call for Applications
The National Sea Grant College Program and the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) support a Ph.D. graduate fellowship in two specific areas:
- Population and ecosystem dynamics
- Marine resource economics
The fellowships offered within this program are aimed at training the next generation of specialized experts in fisheries management.
- Deadline: Applications are due to California Sea Grant by January 27, 2022, 5 p.m. PST
- Funding Availability: $54,166 per year for up to three years
- Anticipated start date: August 1, 2022, with projects to be completed by July 31, 2025