Blue Light blocking glasses actually work (unless they are manipulating me)
- I've been wearing my blue light blocking glasses whenever I use my computer (especially since we're on computers nonstop these days) and my eyes have been a lot less irritated
- No matter what, take your eyes off the screen every ~30m
Why do companies adjust for cost of living?
I.e. if someone moves from San Francisco to Detroit, why should they have to take a pay cut?
As we move toward living in a digital world, we are becoming more reactive
- Fairness? Greediness? Otherwise?
- Minimalism is the act of living with less. In a way, there is no need for minimalism in the digital world, because you can just "hide" things. Out of sight, out of mind -- a bit harder with physical goods. Does this mean as we increase the amount of things "hiding" in the digital world, the only way to move forward is become more reactive? I believe we are overcomitting to digital things without realizing how much there is and the only way to act is reactive. Therefore digital == reactivity
- Maybe we should go back to certain analog things