Leader Feature: "Let a Discoveree Workshop Leader Lead Your Meeting!"
Every month we will have ideas, tips, and resources for you to use during troop meetings or as part of your Girl Scout year.
There are several workshops that will teach me, a leader, how to teach an activity to the girls in my troop. But instead of making sure I've got that knot or experiment right, this year you will have recordings of each workshop so you can let the expert take the lead. Just play a part of the Discoveree Workshop recording at your next meeting and have the Workshop Leader virtually teach the activity!
Here are a few you might use...
- play parts of the "Knots for the Outdoors" recording and have leader Karen Oliver teach your girls knots. With multiple knots being taught, you could have a brief activity for several meetings.
- play the Acrylic Painting or Paint With Daisy workshops and create something beautiful with your girls! Daisy is teaching us how to paint this adorable llama.
- let workshop leader Gina Garitson teach your girls how to make a lanyard by playing parts of this workshop.
Make Some SWAPS!
- have fun making swaps just for fun. Have workshop leader Jennifer Foreman teach your girls how to make them, perhaps one per meeting for several meetings. What a great way to add a little craft time!
- play parts of workshop leader Kindra Mendall's Science Magic or Easy Engineering Projects to have her lead your troop in these activities.
And so much more! Remember you get access to all 28 workshops for the low price of $25!