A Tale of Two Pittsburghs
Wednesday, July 28, 2021 – NOON to 1:00 PM
Eventbrite SIGN UP! https://bit.ly/3hP29xz
* 1985 and 2007 – Rand McNally’s Places Rated Almanac "Best City in America”
* 2010 – Forbes magazine – "The Most Livable City in the United States”
* 2014 – The Economist – “Most Livable City”
* American Lung Association “State of the Air" – Year After Year Top 10 Worst for Air Quality in the U.S.
* One of the worst places to live for air pollution-linked Cancer and Asthma
Dr. Deborah Gentile, MD, (Medical Director, Community Partners in Asthma Care)
John Graham, Ph.D., (Senior Scientist, Clean Air Task Force)
Albert Presto, Ph.D., (Assoc. Research Professor, Mechanical Engineering, CMU)
We will also hear from residents who bear the burden of living in one of the unhealthiest counties in America.
Share with Your Friends & Your Elected Officials! Share on Facebook
HOPE TO SEE YOU ON ZOOM!