In light of the forecasted weather and for the safety of our parents, we have cancelled this evening's meeting.
Following is the agenda/action items we would be discussing. Your response and participation is encouraged!
- Hall of Fame
- Flyers have been distributed to local businesses and the school.
- SILENT AUCTION
- $for the janitor, table cloths to the dry cleaner (I’ll take care of that), and we need to find out if the centerpieces go back to Sweeties
- we need to work on the logistics of the silent auction*
- Clyde’s is secured for the food- we can change our order up to 48 hours before.
- We have 15 white table cloths.(we may need 5 more)
- 150 tickets were ordered.
- Approximately 5 student/athlete helpers will be needed:
Escort people to the tables, clear plate, and help breakdown.
- Kristen Van Viegen will assist with setup the day of. Volunteers needed for Silent Auction.
- Next meeting - week of April 23rd
- Coordinate with Forest Fire to have photographer at event.
- we think the flyer needs to be clean, free of photos. The photos will be used on other social media platform
- Volunteers are needed for the HSOT Jamboree Organization Committee, please respond with your thoughts
- Renae Hill has reached out to VFW and awaiting confirmation of details.
- Planning meeting to be held week of April 23rd.