Greetings in Jesus wonderful Name! We are so thankful that many parts of life and ministry are getting back to normal and that we can create new beginnings. Our focus this month is on our NEW AFC CHURCH PLANTERS for 2021 in South Africa. Every year we have a few Church Planters finish their five year term with us, and several new people join. Below you will get to meet our new members and their training. We are excited about the diversity of this group from 5 different provinces and speaking 4 different languages.
Church Planting Training week for new members of AFC
March 2021 saw the first launch of our 4 year training module for all church planters entering AFC. Shadrack Monageng as the AFC training director has put together a course that our church planters will go through one year at a time. The first module was covered in a one-week intensive training which was held in Johannesburg and attended by our 6 new church planters. The course included: How to seek out the lost and reach them in communities; starting Discovery Bible Studies with seekers; getting every believer in their church trained in how to disciple others in groups; training and coaching leaders of these groups; pitfalls of church planting; the character of a church planter.
The final day was spend writing out an action plan to implement as they went home to continue their work of church planting.
Introducing our 2021 Church Planters
From the left of the above foto to the right :
1. Sakhumzi Mhlabeni from Dutywa in the Eastern Cape
2. Kgomotso Kuitse from Johannesburg , Gauteng
3. Frank Sibanda - second year AFC church planter in Gauteng
4.Gerald Nzeve - From Zimbabwe but based in Port Elizabeth/ Gqeberha
5. Lebogang Motlhabane from Sasolburg , North Free State
6. Ayanda Kakaza from Pinelands in Kwazulu Natal
7. Given Ngoma from Kwaggafontein in Mpumalanga
Praise God for:
- For an amazing group of new AFC men wanting to serve Jesus as church planters
- A fruitful week of training with these men Please pray for:
- The FIVE different provinces in South Africa where these men will church plant
- Passion, perseverance and faithfulness in each of these men's lives