March 28, 2020
Hello <<First Name>>
As you know, the doors are closed to Frank L. Weyenberg Library of Mequon-Thiensville, and all public libraries throughout the state, pursuant to the Department of Health Services Safer at Home Order. We miss you, but the health and safety of our patrons, our staff, and our community are our top priorities.
The doors are closed, but access is wide open!
First of all, relax. No items are due until we reopen our doors. You will not accrue late fees. If you have returned items, they may still be on your account, but they will be checked in before we reopen.
Now that we've addressed physical items, let me tell you about the new downloadable items that are now available to you anytime, 24/7.
We will continue to communicate any further developments. Meanwhile, please access our digital library and other digital services anytime.
- We've temporarily upped our limit on Hoopla to 8 checkouts each month as of April 1. You will find downloadable books, audiobooks, graphic novels, music, and movies! No holds!
- We're increasing the eaudiobook collection through RB Digital. Be sure to check out the magazines, too!
- Look for more titles via OverDrive and Libby. Many titles are available for simultaneous checkout! No holds!
- Check our website and Facebook page for notice of online programs for children, teens, and adults.
- Play the new FLW Stays-at-Home Reading Challenge for the entire family! There will be prizes!
- Learn a new language via Rosetta Stone, Transparent Language, and Gale Courses. Be sure to check out more than 350 other classes offered by Gale Courses.
Rachel Muchin Young, Library Director
P.S. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact me anytime at 262-242-2593, ext. 331, or via email at email@example.com.