April 25, 2020
We hope you are safe at home, taking advantage of the warmer weather, and using free library resources for your entertainment, education, and enlightenment.
Now that we are able to offer curbside pickup service, we will do so beginning Tuesday, April 28. What we're able to offer is a bit different than our typical holds, but we think you'll like it.
- Search the catalog and reserve items as usual; or
- Call the library at 262-242-2593, option 1, and a librarian will reserve items for you.
- When you receive notice that you have material to pickup, call the library at 262-242-2593, option 2, to schedule a pickup time.
- At the time of your appointment, park your vehicle where you can see the east entrance to the building.
- When no one is at the pick up table, you may pick up your items. They will be labeled with the first three letters of your last name, first initial and middle initial, and the last four numbers of your barcode. The items will already be checked out to you.
While we are closed to the public, we've taken the opportunity to address some building projects. Thanks to the Weyenberg Public Library Foundation, we have re-carpeted most of the Library's main floor. This has been a much needed project, and we're happy we could do it without inconveniencing you. Additionally, we are repairing the canopy over the main library entrance, and will replace the columns sometime later in the spring. Doing this project now means less disruption to service than we had anticipated.
There is so much to discover at Frank L. Weyenberg Library. Please visit us online at www.flwlib.org
Rachel Muchin Young, Library Director
P.S. Please send this email to friends so they, too, can be up to date on the latest news from Frank L. Weyenberg Library. If they email me, I will add their name to the list for this monthly eNewsletter.