Sharing ownership. Sharing the journey. Sharing the returns
We just hit our half way mark! Thank you to the 97 people who have invested in Collett’s Corner since we launched the campaign 10 days ago.
If you’ve been watching the project, wondering about getting involved, now’s the time! Head to PledgeMe
to invest anything from $120 upwards. Thanks for your support whānau!
This is the second and last equity crowdfunding campaign. We are raising between $800,000 and $1,400,000. The equity crowdfunding campaign closes 29 October at 7pm. Don’t miss out and don’t let your friends miss out either.
We’ve heard many reasons from people as to why they are investing in Collett’s Corner:
- It demonstrates that we can approach property development in a way that the community is at the heart of the decisions.
- It is a local project with national significance.
- It is an approach to property development that other towns and cities can replicate.
- The financial returns are better than keeping your money in the bank.
- It shows that we can work together to build the buildings we want in our towns and cities.
- We need new models and this is a new model!
We have collected the questions we have received and answered them here
This week’s stops on our Crowdfunding Roadshow
Following a warm welcome in Kerikeri, a full house in Auckland and an in depth conversation in Raglan, we have just finished the day back in the sunshine at the Lyttelton market. Next up we’re excited about this week down South.
- Wānaka | Monday 5th, 7pm | Wānaka Community Hub (RSVP here)
- Online for the living room warriors | Tuesday 6th, 7pm | Zoom (RSVP here)
- Invercargill | Wednesday 7th, 6pm | venue tbc (RSVP here)
- Dunedin | Thursday 8th, 5pm | Athenaeum, 23 The Octagon (RSVP here)
And in the weeks ahead we will also be co-hosing events in:
- Nelson | Tuesday 13th, 5.30pm | What is a Home (RSVP here)
- Golden Bay | Wednesday 14th, 12pm | venue tbc (RSVP here)
- Wellington | Monday 19th, 6pm | location tbc (RSVP here)
I’m available to meet in person or talk by phone if you would like to discuss the project, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with an email or a call to my number below.