Stack, Affinity, and eTrainU
Help Prepare: Please Update Your Regional Boards from inLeague!
While we prefer screenshots to 'under the hood' updates, this is a big one: we're replacing all of the eAYSO integration developed between 2018 and 2020 and updating our player and volunteer registration systems to communicate with Affinity, the association-level management platform operated by Stack Sports on AYSO's behalf. We've been working closely with Stack's product team for the last several months to integrate player and volunteer records.
Regional Board Listings: To facilitate the transition to Affinity, AYSO has asked for current board rosters from all inLeague regions. Update your board roster from Utilities --> Board and Administration. Please update your board roster no later than Sunday, December 5th, 2021.
We'll have more to announce about this change in early 2022, but here's a brief preview:
- (Dec 2021 - Jan 2022) AYSO ID: All existing AYSO IDs will be retired; volunteers will receive new IDs
- (January 2022) Training: Volunteers will sign on to eTrainU directly from inLeague. No credentials will be required (no more forgetting or syncing your AYSOU password!)
- (February 2022) Certifications: inLeague will receive certification data from eTrainU and updates should appear inside of inLeague
- (Jan-Feb 2022) Background Checks: inLeague's integration with Sterling will be updated to use a fixed eligibility time frame and grace period instead of being tied to Membership Years; we will also send results to and receive results from Stack for existing volunteers to avoid duplication when an AYSO volunteer from a Stack region moves to an inLeague region, or vice versa.
- (Mar - April 2022) Registration: Player and volunteer registration for MY2022 on the forthcoming inLeague registration platform will use a simplified electronic waiver system instead of Yozons.