National i-THRIVE Community of Practice
CoP event: Shared Decision Making Training
Date: Tuesday 8th February 2022
Expressions of interest: please contact email@example.com
Upon completing this training module, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the five needs based groupings identified in the THRIVE Framework for system change (Wolpert et al., 2019) and describe how the THRIVE Framework benefits children, young people and their families;
- Understand the role of the National i-THRIVE Programme in supporting implementation of the THRIVE Framework for system change;
- Explain the research behind shared decision making and why it is important in the context of child and adolescent mental health and wellbeing;
- Identify how shared decision making is used within the THRIVE Framework for system change to benefit all stakeholders;
- Explain the benefits of using i-THRIVE Grids as a tool to promote shared decision making;
- Identify where and when you will start to use the i-THRIVE Grids in your work with young people and their families, and;
- Be accredited to use the i-THRIVE Grids in their practice.
CoP event: Using Ambit for supporting ICS partnerships.
Date: Thursday 10th March 2022
Further details to be confirmed.
Call out for future National i-THRIVE Community of Practice presenters
We want to increase opportunities for shared learning from the diverse communities across the country that are implementing the THRIVE Framework. In addition, we would like the diversity to be reflected in our presenters at webinars and face to face events to actively promote and encourage diverse perspectives. The team will provide coaching and practical support to build confidence and skill for anyone willing to share their learning.
Feedback from a number of presenters have been that the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice events have been a friendly introduction to presenting on a national scale for which we can provide a certificate to validate the contribution.
Please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to think about how to take this forward.
If you have any queries about implementing the THRIVE Framework for system change (Wolpert et al., 2019), please contact the team at email@example.com. We will endeavour to help in any way we can.
With warm wishes,
The National i-THRIVE Programme Team