Library Marketing & Communications
As libraries are impacted by the Covid-19 outbreak, how are library marketing and communications professionals responding? One of the library industry's biggest strengths is how we share and learn from each other. Let's share the good, the bad, and the hopeful in this free, facilitated virtual discussion.
Topics will include:
When it takes place:
- Communications before, during and after the crisis
- Customer engagement strategies
- Current and potential funding challenges
- Friday, April 17, 11 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - Registration Full
- Friday, April 24, 11 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Where: Zoom Meetings - Please Register
Register now to guarantee your spot!
In order to ensure opportunities for audience participation and questions, I'm going to limit the audience for each session to 60 participants. The first 60 people to register will be guaranteed a spot. If both sessions fill up due to high demand, I will schedule another one for the following week. If you are placed on the waiting list, you will be notified. Thank you for your interest in these events!