We are opening up for phase 2!
We are very excited to be opening for our 2020 season with the opening of phase 2 here in Boise, Idaho! May 16th will be our first class and we have made a few changes and additions to our classes to help keep our students and staff safe during this time.
What we are asking from our students:
- We are limiting our class size to keep the number of people gathered smaller
- Cleaning all surfaces and equipment before and after each class
- Mandatory hand washing before and after each class by both students and staff
If you are not feeling well in anyway please stay home, you can cancel your class online or call in and you will be credited the class to use another day
If you have any of the following symptoms please stay home
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or at least two of the following:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
In compliance with Phase 2 group gathering requirements we are asking that our students avoid inviting non-participants to classes at this time.
We are excited to fly with you soon!!!