Giving While We Are Apart
We offer five ways you can donate or tithe to the church during this time:
1. You can mail in a donation directly to the church office at:
First United Protestant Church of Hilo
1350 Waianuenue Ave.
Hilo, Hi 96720
2. By setting up First United Protestant Church as a payee through your online banking bill pay. When you make a payment we will receive your donation as a check through the mail.
3. Making a one-time or reoccurring donation using a debit or credit card through our Facebook Page by clicking the "Donate" button. The donate button on our Facebook Page also allows you to raise money for the church by creating a fundraiser on holidays, birthdays, or during special times of the year such as Giving Tuesday.
4. Making a one-time or reoccurring donation using a debit or credit card at our secure PayPal site. A small 2.2% + $0.30 fee is taken out of each donation we receive that is made through PayPal. Our secure PayPal site also allows you to choose what ministry you would like your donation to go to. Click on the donate button below to go to our PayPal site.
5. Our new ChurchTrac program offers multiple ways to give online. You can set up a one-time or re-occurring automatic deduction from your checking account. You can make a one-time or reoccurring donation using a debit or credit card. Or you can setup text giving through your mobile phone. If you are using ChurchTrac for the first time you will have to set up a User ID and Password.