'Twas the eve before March 15th!
Hope you've filed your corporate taxes or gotten an extension!
OK! On to the newsletter!
Wait...before we begin... are we connected on social media? Drop me a note sometime! StraTgiX Consulting.
Noooooww....we can get to the newsletter. ;)
I know you're wondering what I mean by the image above. "What exactly is BRANDING and what does it do?"
& "How does it all CONNECT & FLOW?"
What's a Brand?
- It's the reason you go to Publix over Winn Dixie, Costco over Sams, and Uber vs Lyft.
- The identity of your business.
- It's the backbone of your business that bends but never breaks.
- The reason businesses last decades, and (with a little bit of creativity) rise from the "dead" - Twinkies anybody?...Chuck Taylor... Starbucks... VW Beetle... LEGO... Apple?
- In a nutshell...it's your Secret Sauce.
- And it consists of 4 core elements (we'll define these soon!)
- Now....about the activity of creating a brand...
Repeat after me!
"Branding... is NOT Marketing & Advertising!"
Say it twice!
I definitely can't say it enough. While all three components are important, they each play different roles. With a greater understanding of these roles, you can better guide your business to consistent and enduring success. We'll explore the differences below.