Hello wonderful people,
I hope you have all stayed safe and well through the heavy rain last week. Watch the gardens flourish now that this beautiful sunshine has returned!
I am emailing you in the hope that you might be keen and able to join us for Kids Holiday Club! Its felt like a long time between these fun packed days, we nearly had our Christmas one but that was cancelled last minute. It is wonderful that life is slowly returning to normal.
On Wednesday 7th April from 9am-3pm we would like volunteers (WWCC required) to help.
How can you help? Here is a list of duties we fill:
- Supervision in different activities
- Assisting children with crafts
- Assisting children during games
- Leadership of craft/games/jumping castle time
- Serving lunch and recess
- Kitchen duties - food prep and clean up
- BBQ duties (cooking sausages)
- Assisting with sign in and out time with parents and children
- Dropping off food supplies for morning tea (Home cooked covid safe prepared food is now accepted)
- Pack up crew from 3:30pm
Please contact Emma via email if you are able to assist: firstname.lastname@example.org
If it is not possible for you to help out on the day, please be in prayer for this Holiday Club, the first once since Term 4 2019!!!!
Emma and Craig Hunter