“Celebrate good times, come on
Celebrate good times, come on
Boy, do we have a lot to celebrate this month! They say “good things come in threes”, but why stop there? Here are five exciting praises I have to share with you from this past month. Let us celebrate together and praise the Lord for all He is doing!
1) I turned 25 - My wonderful roommates planned a special day for me to celebrate my 25th birthday. I can’t believe I am a “quarter of a century” old!
2) I am fully funded to report to campus- Thank you so much for coming alongside me, through prayerful and financial partnership, to help me report to campus! A part of being in fulltime ministry will involve ongoing ministry partner development (MPD), but I will no longer be doing MPD full-time. If you have more questions about this please don’t hesitate to reach out. Also, I have two co-workers who are still working on MPD (one coming to IUP and another in Puerto Rico), so if you know of anyone who is still looking to partner with someone, I would love to connect you.
3) I have been invited to lead a Summer Mission to Puerto Rico this summer - As you may know, since my first time there in 2017, the Lord has really placed Puerto Rico on my heart. I am so excited to get to return this summer and bring students with me (God-willing). My co-leaders and I are currently in the process of planning multiple different versions of the trip depending on Covid regulations. Please pray for us, that we seek the Lord, that His Will is done this summer, and that He is glorified.
4) The ministry at Penn Highlands Community College has officially been launched and we even have five students from Penn Highlands attending virtual Winter Conference - Starting a ministry on this campus has been my prayer for the past three years (especially since they didn't have any campus ministry). I am so excited to see God answer that prayer in His perfect timing.
5) The “Green Bandana Project” is officially under way - One thing I am passionate about is mental health and part of my job is to care for students holistically (that includes mental health). The “Green Bandana Project” is a program at universities that aims to end the stigma behind mental health and connect students to necessary resources. Helping start this program at IUP has also been my prayer for the past three years and I am so excited to announce it is finally a reality. I even got to participate in the training myself the other day!
Thank you so much for partnering with me to make all of these praises possible, and all of the praise and glory to our amazing Lord and Savior who does more than we could ever ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20 - 21)
* While I could write an entire prayer letter on each of these things (well maybe not turning 25 haha), I had so many praises to share, that I only had room for a snapshot of each. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like more information about any of them.