Hard copy tickets have been assigned and are now in your possession. You are responsible for submitting tickets on behalf of anyone who purchases one of your tickets. This includes tickets you sell online. If you were not able to attend Back to School Night, Annual Fundraiser tickets were given to your son to take home during 5th Period on Friday, September 2. If your son did not receive his tickets, please see Diane Whitten in the front office. If you have any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember all payments must be made by November 1, 2022. Please use the links below to submit your mandatory contribution.
- Payment Plan 1
- Payment Plan 2 | If you would like to complete your lump sum payment using your SchoolAdmin Account on October 1, 2022, please notify us here by September 15, 2022
- Payment Plan 3 | Your second installment will be charged on October 1, 2022
- Payment Plan 4 | Any unpaid contributions will be charged to your SchoolAdmin account on December 1, 2022
Oratory Donation Requests
Our Oratory is in need of replacements for a few items. If you happen to be giving away any of the following, we would be honored to receive your donation!
If you would like to donate any of the above, please contact Jen Schnorr at
- Couches (gently-used condition)
- Large coffee/hot beverage dispenser
Service Hours Opportunities
Donations and volunteers are needed for the Senior Luau. Please check Track-It-Forward to sign up. Items are needed by September 16th. Volunteers will be needed for the event on September 21st. Please contact Ms. Blakeman if you have any questions.
Football Game Experience donations and volunteers needed! Check Track-It-Forward for the ways you can be involved by supporting our students and fans this season! Reporting to Amy Krisch, Director of Special Events, these hours are a fun and unique way to engage with the entire St. John Bosco Community. Please email Amy Krisch for more information or sign up here.
New Family Welcome Packet & Orientation Video
Welcome to Bosco! If you are a new parent to Bosco and were not able to join us for the New Parent Orientation meeting on August 4th, please find a copy of the presentation and welcome packet below.
Counseling Department Updates
It’s time to register for college visits! College visits are a great way to meet college reps from various colleges and universities and learn more about their campuses. Below is a list of scheduled visits. Continue to check back, as we are still booking additional schools! All students must register on Naviance prior to the event in order to attend.
To register, follow these steps:
- Login to your Naviance account at https://student.naviance.com/stjohnbhs
- Enter your username (ID number for grades 11-12, email address for grades 9-10) and password. Freshmen and new transfer students should have received a recent email with a temporary password. All other students should already have an active password of their choosing. Please see your counselor if you need your password to be reset.
- Click on the “Colleges” tab at the top of the page
- Click “College Visits”
- Click “Register Now” next to any that you plan to attend
These visits take place during break and lunch. It is important that you arrive as soon as possible when the visits begin, since time is limited.
- Sept. 7th, 12:45 pm-1:15 pm | University of Southern California (USC)
- Sept. 12th, 12:27 pm-12:59 pm | Loyola Marymount University (LMU)
- Sept. 16th, 12:05 pm-12:40 pm | Chapman University
- Sept. 19th, 12:27 pm-12:59 pm | Loyola University Chicago
- Sept. 21st, 12:45 pm-1:15 pm | University of Oregon
- Sept. 22nd, 10:50 am - 11:05 am | University of Miami
- Sept. 22nd, 12:30 pm-1:00 pm | Arizona State University
- Sept. 23rd, 12:05 pm-12:40 pm | UC Irvine
- Sept. 26th, 12:27 pm- 12:59 pm | Dartmouth College
- Sept. 27th, 12:30 pm-1:00 pm | Creighton University
- Oct. 3rd, 12:27 pm- 12:59 pm | Butler University
- Oct. 6th, 12:30 pm-1:00 pm | Cal Lutheran University
- Oct. 10th, 11:05 am-11:40 am | Oregon State University
- OCt. 13th, 12:30 am- 1:00pm | Cal Baptist University
- Oct. 14th, 11:05 am-11:40am | George Fox University
- Oct. 18th, 12:30 pm-1:00pm | University of Oklahoma
- Oct. 21st, 12:05 pm-12:40 pm | University of San Francisco
- Oct. 25th, 12:30 pm-1:00pm | University of Portland
- Nov. 15th, 12:30 pm-1:00pm | Syracuse University
Challenge Success is a fantastic program that St. John Bosco High School has previously partnered with, which aims to help schools and families find a healthy balance in education and college admissions. They will be holding a virtual event, A Healthier Approach to College Admissions, on October 13th at 4 pm. There is a $10 registration fee. Register on their website:
Bosco Onori Society | Peer Tutoring
The Bosco Onori Society will be hosting a series of peer tutoring sessions beginning this Thursday, September 15th in the Learning Commons. Peer tutoring sessions will take place most Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-7pm with some exceptions on days we aren't in school or are coming out of long weekends (i.e. Homecoming weekend, Thanksgiving break, etc.). This is an awesome opportunity for students to get help from some of their best and brightest Bosco peers! We offer assistance in all the primary subject areas as well as pathways. Please don't hesitate to email Mr. Bartelt at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
- Thursday, September 15th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Tuesday, September 20th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Thursday, September 22nd (5:00-7:00pm)
- Tuesday, September 27th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Thursday, September 29th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Tuesday, October 4th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Thursday, October 6th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Tuesday, October 11th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Thursday, October 13th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Thursday, October 20th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Tuesday, November 1st (5:00-7:00pm)
- Thursday, November 3rd (5:00-7:00pm)
- Tuesday, November 8th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Thursday, November 10th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Tuesday, November 15th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Thursday, November 17th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Thursday, December 1st (5:00-7:00pm)
- Tuesday, December 6th (5:00-7:00pm)
- Thursday, December 8th (5:00-7:00pm)
Senior Portraits | Third Session
We will be holding our 3rd round of Senior Portraits on October 17th - 19th in the LC. If your son has not taken their pictures, please make sure to sign up as soon as possible before the dates are filled up. If you can't make it to any of those dates, you can make an appointment with the photography company to take it at their studio. Mrs. Fernandez sent an email with all the information on Friday, September 2nd. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Fernandez. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Senior Luau | September 21 | 6:30 -9:30 PM (SJB Quad)
The Senior Class Luau is a joint event with Saint Joseph High School. Tickets will be available beginning Monday and can be purchased before and after school in the Oratory or at lunch in front of the ASB Student Store. Please bring cash or purchase online with a credit card via the link located on the Senor Class Schoology page. Early bird tickets are $12 from September 5 - 16 and $15 from September 17 - 20. If you purchased the pre-paid activities package, please have your son RSVP with Ms. Blakeman. If you have any questions, please contact the Senior Moderator, Ms. Blakeman (email@example.com ) or the Activities Director, Mrs. Fernandez. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
After three wins on the road, our Braves return to Panish Family Stadium for their home opener on September 17 against Kahuku, HI, in the Trinity League Showcase! Don't miss any of the action, lock in your seats for our five home games this season!
Game Experience | 2022 Season
General Admission Tickets are now on sale!
The Gallery | End Zone Suites
The Gallery, the most exclusive premium entertainment offering available at Panish Family Stadium, features East End Zone seating – as close to the game as you can be!
- General admission game ticket (located at Will Call)
- Vantage point of game day viewing
- Sideline Snack Bar Service. Cash only. Orders will be delivered directly to you
- Behind the scenes view of the players' field entry through the Tunnel of Victory
Select 5 games and save! Become a Season Ticket Holder in The Gallery and save $50! Your season package price is $325. Single game tickets are $75.00 per person. Purchase Tickets
Champions Village | Pregame Hospitality
An exclusive pre-game hospitality experience offering fun for the entire family! This premier hospitality area is the perfect location to entertain clients and friends or central meetup for our Bosco Alumni. This family-friendly zone, features music, tailgate appetizer, full cash bar and performances by SJB Cheer & Song and the St. John Bosco High School Pep Band. The Champions Village is held in the Quad of St. John Bosco High School and opens two (2) hours prior to game time and closes 15 minutes before kickoff. Purchases Passes
- Heavy Appetizers | Tailgate Style
- Full Cash Bar (Water & Soda $1.00)
- Family-Friendly Game Zone Area
- Music | Poster Making | Weekly Raffles
- Visits from SJ Cheer & Song and SJB Pep Band
- No refunds
General Admission Passes
- Adults $25.00
- High School Students and Under $20.00
- Faculty & Staff $20.00
Please join us for the September Parent Association meeting tomorrow evening in the MPR. The Social will begin at 6:00 PM and the meeting will begin at 6:30 PM. These meetings are a great opportunity to get involved in school life!
In partnership with the Bosco Bread Company, the Margheritas Guild will be selling Organic Salsa and Marinara Sauce created from our Bosco Garden in the Campus Store! All proceeds will support teacher appreciation events.
Organic Marinara Sauce 16 oz. $8.00
Organic Salsa 8 oz. $5.00
Bosco Marinara Sauce: Assorted Bosco Tomatoes & Fresh Oregano from the Bosco Garden
Bosco Organic Salsa: Organic Beefsteak Tomatoe,Green Onions, Serrano Peppers, Hatch Peppers, Anaheim Peppers, Pinocchio's Nose Peppers, Jalapenos and Yellow Jalapenos.