Environmentally Sustainable Tags Now Available


In Association with     

Introducing a new synthetic paper made entirely from renewable sources. Pure-Durable is a 100% bio-based material where more than 70% is based on the waste product from sugar cane production and the remaining 30% from natural minerals. The material is suitable for tags, tickets, self-adhesive labels, loop labels and more.



  • An all-natural product with the same functions as synthetic materials
  • Environmentally friendly 
  • Durable
  • Made from sugar cane and natural minerals
  • Available in various grades, 60µ - 350µ

Typical Applications:

  • Identity tags for meat
  • Horticultural loop labels
  • Stick in tags for plants
  • Luggage tags
  • Wristbands
  • Menus
  • Golf Scorecards
  • Warning Signs
  • Facestock materials for labels
Contact Margaret for specification sheets and samples.
Phone +353 (01) 8829378 , email
Visit Website
Copyright © 2019 Platinum Paper, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp