I would like to chat with you about finances at Wesley Acres for 2020.
In the past, we had three appeals for funds, usually in the amount of $60,000 each ask. We would ask for these amounts at our first week of camp, the first week of August and then again at year end.
Trailer Park rents its property from Wesley Acres Ministry. That rent accounts for about 20% of the Ministry income. The remainder of the income comes from user groups, programming and donations. The ministry is responsible to maintain the property and all the buildings. We are diligently trying to be good stewards of our finances but we are still projecting a financial need of $200,000 for 2020.
How can I give?
If you want more information you can contact our treasurer, Bruce Sergeant at email@example.com or our Ministry board chair, Lorne Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- eTransfer to email@example.com (security answer should be wesleyacres - all one word, all lower case)
- Office is open from 11 am to 2 pm Monday to Saturday. We have a offering box located in the foyer. Offering envelopes are also available at the office.
- You can call Wannett 613-393-3159 x24 to give by credit card.
- Tithely https://get.tithe.ly/
- Send a cheque by mail to Box 330, Bloomfield, ON K0K 1G0
- Monthly giving through pre authorized cheques, automatic withdrawal or credit card.
Grace and peace,
Interim Executive Director