|At CES our priority is the health and well being of our staff and clients. With this in mind, we wanted to let you know what we are doing to help keep everyone as safe as possible during this time.
Our laboratories remain open and ready to support you with your service requests. We are following Ministry of Health guidance on travel, and personal office hygiene, have reviewed business continuity, and continue to update our people so that they have the information they need to stay safe and well.
What else are we doing?
Here are a few other things we are doing to take extra care of our clients and staff:
What does this mean for you?
- Increased cleaning of ‘high touch’ surfaces.
- Staff members are asked to confirm they are feeling well daily, if unwell requested to stay (and sent) home.
- Self-isolation and social distancing practices are supported in line with Ministry of Health guidance for any affected staff.
- Regular updates for staff on Ministry of Health and company guidelines.
- Restricted access to our facility.
- All staff visiting field sites are asked to confirm with the client and points of contact on-site that the property location is safe to enter, there are no suspected cases, and no persons in self-isolation.
- For our field services; we are asking additional screening questions to check for and manage any potential risk factors.
- Replacing meetings with phone-calls, video conferencing or email contact.
In line with Ministry of Health guidelines, if you have symptoms or have returned from overseas recently; we ask that you delay your visit to our labs and contact us by phone or email instead. If you are visiting our labs, please text the person you are visiting and they will meet you at entrance.
The Ministry of Health has stated that the symptoms of COVID-19 are:
We continue to monitor Ministry of Health updates and advice, in the event that COVID-19 escalates, situations and advice change, or our services are disrupted, we will be in touch with any changes to policy and practices. In the meantime business continues and we look forward to continuing to deliver our services to you.
- A cough
- A high temperature (at least 38 degrees centigrade)
- A shortness of breath