Grants are projects and projects are vehicles of innovation.
Do you have an idea that can make something better? Bring in the new year with a plan to effect the sort of change that you'd like to see!
In preparation for the new year, we invite grant-writing beginners, newbs and experts to take up this opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a nourishing environment of innovation, intention and purpose.
This training is one hour and thirty minutes in length. It is available on Monday, November 18 and then again on Thursday, December 5, 2019 at the Skyroom at 2014 S. Hackberry St (LiftOff). Advance registration is required to attend; registration is only available at this link on Eventbrite for this ticketed event.
- How to locate a grantmaking entity,
- How to develop a grant funded project to competitively submit for funding consideration,
- How to individualize a Project Management (PM) Plan.
- Participants will learn how to locate a relevant grantmaking entity for their project idea,
- Participants will learn how to develop a project that can be considered for funding on a competitive basis,
- Participants will learn how to create and manage a PM Plan that will predispose their project from success at inception through closure.
Participants are encouraged to bring:
- their own computing device or notepad (WiFi is available at venue),
- any grant research already conducted,
- any grant opportunity(ies) that they're interested in pursuing,
- any questions or notes after reviewing this video: "Introduction to Foundation Directory Online (FDO) by Candid at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6vGM6NZGSU
This training is co-hosted by Tacit Growth Strategies (TGS), LLC and the San Antonio Chapter of the Global Chamber of Commerce.
Contact LJ at (210) 904-0457 for more information; email questions and points of inquiry at https://growthistacit.com/contact/.