From Monday 29 March, either two households or up to six people are allowed to meet outdoors, including private gardens.
On this date, the ‘stay at home’ rule will be lifted, but many restrictions still remain in place to keep us safe.
The key rules from 29 March are:
- Outdoor gatherings (including in private gardens) of either six people (the rule of six) or two households are now allowed
- Outdoor sports facilities such as tennis and basketball courts, and open-air swimming pools, can reopen
- People can take part in formally organised outdoor sports
- People should continue to work from home where they can
- People should minimise the number of journeys they make where possible, avoiding travel at the busiest times and routes
- Travel abroad will continue to be prohibited, other than for a small number of permitted reasons.
When you leave home, remember: Hands.Face.Space.