2021 Employee of the Year
Each year, one exceptional staff member at the College of Pharmacy is chosen as the Employee of the Year - recognizing an employee whose contributions to the College, students, faculty, and co-workers have been outstanding. We are proud to celebrate Jessica Hart, Business Affairs Manager, as the 2021 Employee of the Year!
Nominations described Jessica as:
- a valuable asset to the College
- committed to excellence and provides impeccable service
- carrying out duties with grace
- hardworking and dependable
- a problem solver and places a high priority on customer service
- a team player with a wonderful and supportive demeanor
- one of the friendliest individuals in the College and always has a smile on their face, even during crunch times
- stepping in and taking on leadership roles during numerous transitions and to assist with major processes during the past year including strategic planning and filling in gaps in service when employees left
Congratulations, Jessica, and thank you for all you do every day!