Paddlers Sunday Night Swims @ U of C
6:30-8:00PM, 1st swim October 18, 2020
After a season on trying to stay on top of the water, it is time for paddlers to jump in. Pool sessions are for all paddlers in the Fall programs and continue after Nov 1st as part of the winter training. See www.calgarycanoeclub.com for more info on winter programs starting in November.
Before entering the U of C building, paddlers and coaches must complete a COVID waiver.
- U18 parents/guardians waiver -- click here
- 18+ athletes waiver -- click here
What to BRING
- Water bottle (fountain use only for water bottles
- Swimsuit (should be on person)
- Swim bag
- Swim cap
Prior to Arrival
- Pool entrance will be through the SE emergency doors (see map below)
- Meet outside doors 10 mins before (6:20pm)
- Athletes will remain outside entrance doors with coach(s) until U of C staff open door at 6:25pm - do not be late as door does not stay open.
- Coaches will screen athletes prior to entering building.
- NO spectators in the building (swimmers only)
- Masks must be WORN in hallways, change rooms, and on deck until at our designated area.
- Shoes and bags will be dropped off in a designated area on pool deck.
- Athletes will stay together in their cohort and will not interact with other cohorts.
- Washrooms are for Emergencies only.
- Change rooms are for quick changes ONLY after practice.
- Exit will be through the North emergency doors in the Aquatic Centre.
- Exit will be through West Entrance where you can pick up your athlete.
FYI: U of C original requirements document from U of C here