Motivation Experience Conference & Expo recently announced that a number of Motivation Industry professionals will serve on its inaugural Tradeshow Advisory Board. The Board’s first meeting took place October 19, 2019 and covered issues related to content, education and presentations for the May 21-23, 2019 event at the Marriott Marquis in Chicago. Board members are:
- Heidi Chatfield, VP Marketing & New Business Development, AllStar Incentive Marketing Marketing
- Mike Donnelly, President, Hinda Incentives
- Brett Hatch, Global Sr. Director of Corporate Gifts, Maui Jim Sunglasses and Zeal Optics
- Richard (Rick) Low, Vice President Special Markets, Citizen Watch Corporation of America
- Colin McComb, Regional Manager Supply Chain Management, Oracle Corporation
- Rex Remigi, Global Awards Director, O.C. Tanner
- Joi Riley, Director of Engagement, Defenders!
- Julie Feece, Vice President of Marketing, RPG Card Services
- Ben Zimmerli, Global Account Manager, Milliken & Company
“We’re extremely fortunate to have such a distinguished group of people join our Tradeshow Advisory Board,” says Motivation Experience President Nick Gazivoda. “They represent the key stakeholders in our event ˗ Exhibitors, Solution-Providers and Corporate End-Users, and we’re happy that they have agreed to provide direction and feedback for next year’s Chicago conference and expo.”
Specific topics discussed in the Board’s first meeting included Industry Trends, the Customer Experience, Loyalty, Human Capital Issues and content-related matters like case studies, certification and end-used challenges.
“Success and opportunity are much greater when collective voices champion a mission, vision and value – the power of the whole,” says Board member Heidi Chatfield. “Having the right people with a shared passion is critical.”
“The advisory board shows the commitment by show management to building an experience based on solid fundamentals and best practices,” echoes Rick Low. “The input from each of the stakeholder market segments will result in a show that’s beneficial for all participants.”
Motivation Experience Conference & Expo will take place May 21-23, 2019 at the Marriott Marquis in Chicago. For more information on exhibiting or attending, go to MotivationExperience.com, or contact Nick Gazivoda at (347) 245-4729; firstname.lastname@example.org