IPS Adhesives is pleased to announce that in late 2019, our technical team completed extensive testing and qualification for a second cartridge and static mixer system for use with our SCIGRIP® cartridge-based structural adhesives. While our incumbent cartridge and static mixer supplier is operating 24/7 to try and catch up with global demand, they are unable to fully meet our customers’ needs. For this reason, we will begin using the alternate, approved cartridge and static mixer to fulfill cartridge orders for our SCIGRIP products.
What this means for you:
- We will supply our adhesives in one of the two approved cartridge/static mixer packages.
- The new cartridge will fit into existing manual and pneumatic dispensing tools, so there is no need to replace tools.
- The new cartridge requires a different static mixer; mixers will be provided in the case of filled cartridges.
- IPS Adhesives has additional bulk stock of the alternate static mixer available for sale.
- There is no price differential for the new/alternate package.
- There are new IPSA item numbers for the alternate package (see list below).
- Watch the informational video about the approved alternate cartridge.
- At the time your order is placed, we will let you know which cartridge/mixer system will be confirmed.